Facts of Life:-
1. No matter how beautiful you are, just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists – Stop Boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your grave – Be Humble.
3. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow – Be Patient.
4. No matter how rich you are and how many cars you own, you will always have to walk to Bed – Be Contented.
5. No matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone – Be Yourself.
5 ways to be Happy:-
1. Love Yourself.
2. Trust God.
3. Be Positive.
4. Expect Less.
5. Always Forgive.
Life is “Exp. + Exp. + Exp.”
Yesterday was Experience.
Today is Experiment.
Tomorrow is Expectation.
So, use your Experience in your Experiment to achieve your Expectations.
Take Life Easy, Life is short.
If you think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realize that it is the grace of God that woke you up.