I was nominated by Help Break The Silence for this awesome “Blogger Recognition Award”. Her Blog is all about giving voice to the voiceless. Her writings are unique and help people in many ways. Do check out her blog I am sure you would like it.
When you are nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award, you have to play by a number of rules and these are the rules.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 6-12 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized. Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.
I have a deep desire and interest in writing poems and articles. Last year, in May 2017 I started off by using Blogger. I was using that for one whole year but it did not take off as expected. So, in May 2018 I decided to try out WordPress and that’s the best decision I made. My blog is diverse I post certain things which I am good at, which would help others to a certain extent. I would like to Thank all of you who took time to go through my blog and support me by giving me your valuable feedback.
- Be Ready to try out different things in life. I shifted from Blogger to WP which is totally new to me and that worked out well. Only when you try differently you would be able to find and choose which is the best for you.
- Never Give Up. Be Persistent. Just remember “A Seed does not become a Tree within a Day”. It takes time to grow. Be Patient and take small steps daily.
- Help Others and you will be Helped.
To conclude this challenge, I’m very excited to nominate 12 other amazing bloggers! Every blogger on this list is talented and their blogs are wonderfully unique.
- Zero Error
- Unni Babu
- Novus Lectio
- Crucial Notes
- Ragazza Triste
- Radhika Reflection
- Going the Extra Mile
- Abhijith Padmakumar
Thanks For Reading…!!