As the Quote states “Your Life is God’s Gift to you, what you do with it is your gift to God” we must be aware of the fact that the way we live does matter a lot. Read further to know more about the Gist of Life.
Do you know who he is ???
- At age 6, his father passed away leaving him to cook and take care of his siblings.
- At age 16 he dropped out of school and left home to go work as a farmland.
- At age 17 he had already lost four jobs.
- At age 18 he got married. He joined the army and got dismissed.
- At age 20 his wife left him and took their baby. He became a cook in a small cafe.
- At age 65 he retired. He felt like a failure & decided to commit suicide.
- He sat writing his will, but instead, he wrote what he would have accomplished with his life & thought about how good of a cook he was.
- So he borrowed $87 fried up some chicken using his recipe, went door to door to sell.
- His recipe was rejected 1009 times.
- At age 73 his recipe got selected in one company which later on has become the 2nd leading fast-food industry in the whole world making him a billionaire.
Have you been rejected or disappointed time and time again? Well Colonel Harland Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, did. But he took his failures and made them into success. Now we can find it everywhere around us. It’s his Hard work and perseverance that made him achieve his goal.
Now that Colonel Sanders was a successful business man, you’d think he’d be satisfied. But something inside him still yearned for more. He felt empty inside though he had everything.
Colonel started attending church, and befriended a pastor by the name of Waymon Rodgers. Colonel Sanders accepted Jesus into his heart. He’d finally found the fulfillment he’d been seeking his whole life. And as God worked in the Colonel’s life, he developed a deep passion for giving back.
He spent all of his life working to make his fortune. But after Colonel Sanders accepted Jesus, he spent his latter years giving it all away.
At age 90 colonel said “I always figured there is no use being the richest man in the cemetery. You cannot operate from there”.
And it just goes to show that no matter what, it’s never too late to turn your life over to God!
Small Piece of Message:-
Though he became rich only at 73. His KFC recipe is still famous all over the world. His name and fame is ever-green. He also made use of the hard earned money by giving it to people who are less privileged. He set himself as a role model and that’s indeed the greatest achievement rather than enjoying with the money he earned all alone.
Therefore, be Strong and Never Lose Hope. There is always something better ahead of you. Believe it and keep Moving forward. Moreover, even if you have the whole world right in your hands but don’t trust God, life makes no sense and you would always be left empty inside. Learn the art of giving. We can’t take anything we earn from this world along with us after we die. Only the good deeds of Kindness Remain Forever and that’s Greatest Gift one can give back in return for the wonderful Life God has given us…!!!